About Me

My photo
Malaysia
hi :) u can call me bella :) one wOrd frees us of all the weight and pain of life that word is lOve :) the persOn that i lOve Mr Zulkifli :) enjOy my blOg :) thank u sO much :) i am really appreciate :)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

11 things abOut me sOfea :)

                                      
dOne :) yes sekarang nak pilih orang yang bakal di tag :)

jue

sOfea my friends tag me :) thanx ye sbb awak tag sy :) X sngke :) terharu :') maaf sbb lmbt jwb sOalan awk ;)

rules :

  • you must post these rules
  • each person must post 11 things about themselves in their blog
  • answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. and create eleven new question for people you tagged to answer
  • you have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
  • go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/ her
  • no tag backs

 11 things about me ^-^ 
  1. i love shopping
  2. i love my parent n family so much
  3. zulkifli is my lovely bOyfriends :)
  4. backstabber is an asshole :(
  5. 31 and 16 is my favOurite number :)
  6. 22 sept is the day i met her family
  7. i lOve english sOng
  8. rOommates diana , zaty n hawa
  9. bestie ekin alfian
  10. independent persOn
  11. aim highest tO achieve my future
okay now soalan from sofea :)

1. What are you most grateful for? 
  Everything that had happen in my life nOw :)

2. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
 i dOn't knOw :) mybe , sOmething yg smua org x jngke :) 

3. what is your favorite book and favorite writer? 
  nOvel cinta  + anis ayuni :)

4. favorite songs n color n why?? 
  wish you were here + grey :) kte ske lagu tu sbb lagu tu best n i dedicated that sOng tO my lOvely   bOyfriends cOz i want he knOw that i will always want he beside me :) grey senang nk match :)

5. 3 names in your massage inbox 
  Ekin alfian , darlink hubby , syamimi nazri :)

6. who was the last person you went out with? 
 family , hr tu mkn2 smbil celebrate anniversary mama +  ayah  :)

7. the color of t shirt you are wearing now
  cOklat :)
 
8. your current mood? 
  suram + sedih :'(

9. when was the last time u get a present from ur love one? 
  Mse birthday hr tu :) i gOt teddy bear :)

10. name or list you ex boyfriend /ex girlfrend  
 Perlu ke ? Hakhak. Mmm hisyammuddin , saifuddin dan hafizi . SUMPAH ! menyampah bila tulis nama2 nie :( Kte tulis nie smua utk awk ye sOfea :) Hope lpas nie x de spe yg tnye dh :( past is past ! okay ?

11. one word to describe me :)
  Unbelieveble u can tag me :D 
 
done sOfea :) enjOy it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment