About Me

My photo
Malaysia
hi :) u can call me bella :) one wOrd frees us of all the weight and pain of life that word is lOve :) the persOn that i lOve Mr Zulkifli :) enjOy my blOg :) thank u sO much :) i am really appreciate :)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

the truth :)

Say the truth even if it may be bitter.
- Prophet Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam)

The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart
- Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Imam al-Shafi' in his final sickness said:
When my heart was hardened
and my courses constrained
I made my hope a stairway
to Your forgiveness
My sin burdened me heavily,
but when I measured it
by Your forgiveness
Lord,
Your forgiveness was the greater.

O Allah!
If I worship You from fear of Hell, cast me into Hell.
If I worship You from desire for Paradise, deny me Paradise
but if I worship You for Your own sake,
then withhold not from me Your Eternal Beauty
- Rabia al-Adawiya

Put aside your pride,
Set down your arrogance,
And remember your grave.
- Ali ibn Abu Talib (radiAllahu anhu)

If a gem falls into mud it is still valuable.
If dust ascends to heaven, it remains valueless.
- Saadi al-Shiraz

The Qur'an guides you to the recognition of your illnesses
and to their remedies.
Your illness are your sins,
and your medicine is seeking Allah's Forgiveness.
- Qatadah

True knowledge is not mentioned in relation
to how much you memorise and then narrate,
but rather, true knowledge is
an expression of piety
(protecting oneself from what Allah (awj) prohibited
and acting upon what He mandated
- Ibn Mas'ud (radiAllahu anhu)

Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you
- Hasan al-Basri

All humans are dead except those who have knowledge; and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds; and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere; and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.
- Imam Shafi (rahimullah)

May Allah steal from you All that steals you from Him.
- Rabi'a al-Adawiyya

What you love to have with you in the Hereafter you should advance today,
and what you hate to have with you, you should abandon today.
- Salman ibn Dinar (radiAllahu anhu)


Give up what appears to be doubtful for what is certain.
Truth brings peace of mind, and deception doubt.
- Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) [as reported by Hasan ibn 'Ali ibn Abu Talib (radiAllahu anhu)

I seek forgiveness from Allah for the lack of my sincerity when I say I seek the forgiveness of Allah
- Rabia al-Adawiyyah

Meditation in God is my capital.
Reason and sound logic are the root of my existence.
Love is the foundation of my existence.
Enthusiasm is the vehicle of my life.
Contemplation of Allah is my companion.
Faith is the source of my power.
Sorrow is my friend.
Knowledge is my weapon.
Patience is my clothing and virtue.
Submission to the Divine Will is my pride.
Truth is my salvation.
Worship is my habit.
And in prayer lies the coolness of my eye and my peace of mind.
- ascribed to Ali (radiAllahu anhu)

take me away, heal me.

take my heart, purify me.

take my soul, bless me.

You plan my life. You organize it. You know my ups and downs, my intentions, my everything, inside out. You are the reason. You are the only ONE. ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment