About Me

My photo
Malaysia
hi :) u can call me bella :) one wOrd frees us of all the weight and pain of life that word is lOve :) the persOn that i lOve Mr Zulkifli :) enjOy my blOg :) thank u sO much :) i am really appreciate :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

saya tau sape saya :)

saya adalah saya :)
sOry la kawan ;)
Saya x bleh nk ikut rentak awak smua :)
biarlah saya mnjadi diri sy :)
Biar sy sendiri yg tau spe sy :)
nOthing will nOt change me except myself :)
alhamdulillah :)
nOw , i am :)


i am prOud tO be i am :)
 For you , thanks for look after me when ur friends are not around u , hypocrite -,-
 For u , I know what u want to say , but can u just keep ur words ?
·    For u , eventhough I try hardly to make things easy , but I still couldn’t make it . Now its hard to share with u .
For u , can u just be a normal u even u have an attractive things ? seriously , u make people talking badly about u .
For u , u are not person that I know . I cant get along with such an annoying person like u !
·For u , mind your behavior !

0 comments:

Post a Comment